5.15.2008

in review

It appears as though I do not blog enough. That sounds a bit better than just saying that I am a lazy slacker. (As opposed to a hard-working slacker?)

So, to remedy that situation, I have a plan.

After each event we do (Selah, small group, Selah in the Park, Hands and Feet, etc.) I will do my best to write a blog in review.

That being said...

Wednesday night we began the process of switching rooms for Selah, which is basically a gathering of young adults. It was exciting and frustrating all at the same time.

Why do churches continue to settle for mediocrity?
Why do churches continue to do things without excellence and without quality?

I just do not get it.

I really want the ministry we have been given to be one of excellence, one that reflects the superior quality of the God that we serve. If we cannot do it to the best of our ability, is it even worth doing?

However, I am excited. Excited to have a space that can be used creatively and uniquely. A space that will allow us to do so much more with what we have already been given.

I'm stoked.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's about time! Haha just kidding! I am stoked of things to come too!!!